Namaste! I figured out how to get capital letters! Ok ok, it was purely accidental Lol! Anyways, now I can write better blog posts! I also have to turn off javascript on my phone to be able to post now, otherwise it goes all crazy. (Remember, I'm on a Blackberry!)
I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I've been extremely busy with my new position (which is full time!) Monday was day 7 of 7 in a row of working. Wow! I enjoy it though. It's such a fun job.
As for my pain, it's been under control. The hormone treatment I was on last month made me very sick so I had to stop. I'm currently not in treatment at this time. I exercise almost daily to control my pain now. I recently bought a bicycle to help me get around easier. It's so much fun riding a bike! I love it. I've also started going to the gym again. I'm able to afford nice things now since I got a nice raise and full time hours. It's great! Things at home could be better though. I'm going to start looking at new places in the fall. I have a boyfriend now, and he doesn't like coming over sometimes because of all the fighting and drama that goes on here. It's mega embarassing for me and makes me wanna climb into a hole.
So, todays subject isn't endometriosis, or people who can't get along because of bad tempers. It's about LYING. Now, I'm an honest person.. And I'd never do anything to consciously hurt a person. However, I am easily taken advantage of because I'm very trusting. BUT! I wasn't born yesterday. If someone lies to me, I figure it out quickly and I WILL call you out on it. So, do the smart thing: come clean. Don't bullshit people. They will see right through it, and before you know it, you're more alone than you've ever been in your entire life. Karma is instant.
Nothing angers me more than being lied to. I'd rather you disappoint me with bad news and admit you've done me wrong than blatantly lie about it. That being said, I'm very forgiving but I CANNOT forgive liars. That hurts. It insults my intelligence and strains my trust. Not cool! How can any relationship or friendship work out having sustained such a blow to the trust foundation by being pelted with lies? It can't.
So, that's my insight for today. I'm going to leave now that I've given some food for thought :)
Xoxoxo
M.
No comments:
Post a Comment