Namaste!
I have the day off from work today and I actually don't have an endless list of things I need to do today. Yahoo!
It's good because I got my "girl surprise" which every endometriosis patient dreads. I'm very tired, irritable, sore, and feeling drained. I want to be left alone to be a grouch on my own terms lol! I'm not very optimistic or friendly or bouncy during this time.
I slept a great deal last night, waking up at nearly 1 in the afternoon. Sheesh. I feel guilty about it but it's just what happens. I work nights now but I usually wake up around 11am or noon. I guess I needed my rest?
There's a great deal of things irritating me today but I'm trying really hard not to let it get to me or focus on them. I crave peace and quiet. That is all. I might go hide in the basement for a little while and play video games haha!
I have an appointment with the gynaecologist this Thursday before work. I will be starting a new treatment. I was supposed to go sooner but I held off on it because of my fears of potential side effects. I always get hit with the worst ones. Buuuut I know that the illness will only get worse the longer I leave it. I'm sure there's a treatment out there that can help me. I just don't want to be sick, feverish, achy, or nauseous from it!
I'll keep you updated.
Xoxoxoxo
M.
No comments:
Post a Comment