Ahhh
it's been a long week. After returning to work last week I ended up being so sore I had to take another week off! I ended up having some swelling issues and the doc was worried about infection. Basically I was in a lot of pain and discomfort and peeing a lot. We did a urine culture which came out clean, and the swelling went down and I felt good again!!
Until today.
Let me remind you I had surgery in close proximity to my uterus. Well, I got my period today and it's more painful than usual. I'm due to go back to work this evening and I'm bed-ridden! I absolutely cannot take another day off. I've used up all my sick days.. So I have no choice but to suck it up and go.
Today AND tomorrow!
Also, my family was going to go on a trip for Easter in which I can no longer go. After not working this month and then paying my bills, then throwing post-op complications and this awful pain into the mix I can no longer go. I'm broke, I'm sore, and now I'm gonna ge alone for the holidays. Damn. When it rains it pours doesn't it?
I'm not about to feel sorry for myself. I'll simply just relax at home and pick up some more shifts to get some extra cash. The way things look now, it's gonna be tough figuring out what to eat next month! This upcoming paycheque will be very small.. Just a few days and some vacation pay on there. Probably won't be much more than $100 if that.
I'm a bit gloomy but I shouldn't let it get me down. I have to rest before work tonight. It's gonna get busy!
No comments:
Post a Comment