Namaste lovelings!
I saw the doctor yesterday and my cold is gone! Yay! So surgery is a go on Monday.
However, I'm struggling to get rid of a late shift I was scheduled to work the night before. I feel dumb for not booking that day off. Never assume you'll get that day off anyways.. Just book it off if you need it.
I can't imagine I'd be very productive at work, worrying about the surgery and stuff like that (that's what I do!). That would make room for error which is very bad. Don't need angry people with screwed up orders on their hands!
Also I have other things I must do.. Like I have to have a shower and wash with a special soap, and I have to stop eating at a certain time so I want to eat as late as I can so I don't wake up famished!
Unfortunately, nobody wants to work from 2:30-10:00pm.. Booo!
Help a poor sick girl out! Lol!
Also, I've been shown a lot of support from people that I wasn't expecting. My family has been awesome, and I've gotten phone calls from friends, including one I haven't spoken to on the phone for almost a year! Wow! They're all showing their support. It brings tears to my eyes! I'm so lucky to have this network of caring people. It makes me feel more at ease.
I'm still having some lower back pain, but not nearly the same calibre it was before where I was wincing to move and in tears. Now it's bearable. I want to go to the muscle store (that's the gym) today to lift as it's the last chance I'll have for awhile. Too bad it's raining.. Blah. I hate walking in the rain but it's not so bad if I wear my thick Fox hoodie. I got caught in a pissing, pouring hailstorm and it never soaked through. Amazing.
Ok I'm going to take off now!
Take care!
Xoxoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment