Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Backbreaker!

Namaste!
Holy crap!
I know I don't like to whine a lot but..


Whiiiiiiiiiine!!!

Lol!

My endo has found a new place it likes to torture me: my lower back. I woke up this morning with pain in my right hip that moved to my entire low back, with more pain (almost numbing even) going down the front of my thigh. Holy jeeeebus! It hurt so much I cried.
Surgery is scheduled for Monday, so NO anti-inflammatories or blood-thinning meds allowed. I can only take Tylenol which only helps a little bit. I'm popping Extra Strength like it's candy. It doesn't do much. This is very tough.. Especially since I'm also battling a cold which threatens to postpone my surgery. I see my GP tomorrow, hospital calls on Friday.. And hopefully: surgery on Monday.
I want this shit OUT OF MEE!

I've also been spotting today. Perhaps I'm ovulating (I thought I already did that?? Crazy body)

Anyways, back to work time (yes I'm at work during all this! I'm strengthening my inner toughness, even though I'm not too focused or too sharp right now)

*deep breaths, take more Tylenol and go upstairs via elevator*

Lol!

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment