Good morning!!
I have popped in to say a few things.
One is: I'm in pain right now. It started around 7:30. Started with a little nausea and then came the ovarian pain. Started on the right side and radiated into my hips and lower back. Then the left side got its turn: same deal, and then the pain went down my leg. I could barely sit in my chair. I've taken so many over-the-counter pain medications with very little relief provided.
I'm sad. I feel defeated. I've done so well.. I go so far as to say I'm spoiled for enjoying two weeks of no pain. Now it's as if that pain was just building up to bombard me on one day!!
I remain optimistic.
I finished my shift and did what I needed to do.
I'm just exhausted now. Irritated..
Not enjoying this!!
The right side hurts more than the left but the whole pelvis hurts really. It hurts to touch my swollen abdomen.. At least, it seems like it is swollen. Maybe it's just tender..?
Stupid ovaries!!
I hope I feel better in the morning. I have a big day. I filled it with plans of adventure!! I will tackle the day with love in my heart.
Goodnight.
Xoxoxo
M.
No comments:
Post a Comment