Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It's Not Over Yet!!

Namaste readers!
I find myself in better spirits today.
the title of this blog "It's Not Over Yet" may leave you thinking "what's not over?"

WINTER! Cold season! Coughing, sneezing, sore throats and red noses! Blahhh!
I seem to have become afflicted with a cold somehow. I eat healthy, sleep on average 8-9 hours a night, take my vitamins, go to the gym twice a week and I get SICK!
I know it's not fair. Crappy immune systems are common in women with endometriosis apparently.. As is chronic fatigue, allergies, and tummy problems.
I'm drinking tea, eating fruit, taking zinc, and resting for now even though I went to the gym earlier today.
I gotta keep the routine going!!
The worst part is the sore throat. I can deal with a stuffy nose but I need my voice because my job is TALKING!!
Bleh.. I can't afford anymore sick days. I missed a week last month from the flu, and next month I'm flying out to Manitoba for a week.. Then I have to get my surgery eventually. Losing those hours means less money for bills and things that MUST be paid!! I also like to have some spending money for fun.
This past week I've been spending too much!!
I bought some things I don't need, went out for dinner and drinks, and just wasn't responsible. I can't be doing that.
At least I bought some healthy foods and whatnot first!

Anyways..

I'm going to rest up and eat some healthy healing foods so I can feel better to start my work week tomorrow.

I'm crossing my fingers that I don't get a fever!!

Xoxoxo

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment