Sunday, January 9, 2011

Return Of The Forbidden Dangerbelly

My stomach growls.
My stomach turns.
My stomach hurts.
My stomach burns!

My tummy spins
My brow is sweaty
The room is twirling
I think I'm ready..


To go home because I don't feel good and I wanna curl up in my bed and hug my stuffed animals!

Namaste! I hope you like my sad little poem! Lol! I am regretfully leaving work early because of NAUSEA! What a let down! I think I mentioned it before but I love my job. I spend more waking hours there than anywhere else. I have friends there, I laugh, I smile, I have good times.. Sometimes I get sad when I have to take two days off!
Ovulation and nausea sometimes go hand-in-hand because (I think) of the rise in estrogen levels. I am speaking frankly of course.. Since I heard that estrogen = nausea from a pharmacist once and I don't really have any factual proof.
Soooo
I ovulated yesterday, and today I get dangerbelly. So disappointing! Normally ginger tea is enough to keep it at bay, but I had 2 cups at work and nothing was helping. I mean NOTHING!
I need to focus on my job to perform efficiently and accuracy, and when the room spins and my belly aches, it's hard to do that.
So, I shall go home and rest up and perhaps have a small serving of applesauce when I'm ready to negotiate food.
Tomorrow I'm gonna seize the day! I won't let dangerbelly get me down!!

Om mani padme hum

Lovelovelove

Xoxoxo

KEEP GOING!!!

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment