Monday, January 3, 2011

Practice Makes Perfect!!!

Buon Gournoooo lovies!! Namaste! Very early "good morning" to you.

My Sunday was a very interesting day to say the least!! Let's just say the whole positive-thinking-gung-ho-optimistic-thang was a bit of a flop. Not entirely, but I had hit a rough patch during the day that was hard to get out of.
First I'll start off with how I felt: very TIRED! Very sore (ovulating again I think.. Oddly enough. Didn't I just DO that???)
I had inexplicably filled my head with SELF-DOUBT. Self-deprication!! Not "poor-me" just.. Not feeling good about myself. Not feeling confident, or beautiful or worthy.
Let me begin to explain something that is a fact of life: if you have gibbled hormones, it is written all over your face in the form of ACNE!! Not only am I experiencing fine lines, but I have acne too! OH MAN! I'm almost 25 and I still get breakouts! Good grief! So I don't feel pretty unless I cake makeup on. Another reason I cake it on is to hide my "sick look." That's right. I look sick. I am very pale, and I have dark circles under my eyes. I think it's anemia. I take my iron daily, but I don't eat meat. I also lose more blood than the average woman on a monthly basis.. It may even be an absorption issue, I don't really know. Either way, I just feel run down sometimes.. I'm tryin so hard to shut those little voices up! You know, the ones that go "oh you need to work out, you need to do better at this, you need to be prettier/skinnier/smarter/nicer."

Take a fuckin hike, negativity!!

Anyways, I'm in far better spirits now. I have wonderful friends, and a silly, wonderful, lovable family!! It's important not to lose focus on what really matters!

Love yourself today! Remove all self-doubt! Give yourself a hug! There's only one YOU so be the best YOU you can be.

Do something nice for someone. Today I cheered up a friend with a picture. It was simple, but it was intended to be a visual loveletter. I hoped it helped make her smile :)
I also enjoy writing happyletters via e-mail on my blackberry gadget to people. I always write stories. Sometimes, too many stories!! I have so much to write about! I do everything on my Blackberry though because I can text way faster than writing by hand!! Although the written word is very beautiful.

Anyways, I've gone off topic. It's time for me to rest my head.

Om shanti
Lovekissesandhugzzzzz


M.


Xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment