Sunday, January 9, 2011

Keep Going!!

Namaste! The title of this blog is inspired from a brave lady/cancer survivor who wrote a blog with the same title. Her words inspire me every day and remind me to "KEEP GOING!!" :)

This morning I was awoken at 8am to ovulate. Most women can't tell when they ovulate. For me, I always know. It's a sudden, sharp pain that starts in the ovary, and radiates to the hip and down my leg. It's very painful, and I often take over-the-counter medications to take the edge off so that I can go back to sleep. I work late night. Tonight I was off at midnight!! All week has been tough for sleeping. I wake up a lot and can't fall back asleep!
I hope tonight's rest is a bit more peaceful :)

Despite being awoken by such piercing pain, I reminded myself of those brave words: "Keep going". So I kept going! My optimism and energy + love in my heart fueled me for the day ahead of me. My 8 hour shift was filled with laughter and smiles! That's how it should be! Have fun doing whatever it is you are doing. Laughter is the best medicine.

I was very blessed to have very little pain this week. I know I can handle it! I'm tough! Lol!

It also snowed today and snow always makes me smile! Yippeeeee!

Well I'm off to bed now. Another big day tomorrow! It's been a very busy week!
I offer you my love energy, complete with lots of hugs and smiling eyes!!

Remember to keep going!

Xoxoxo

M.

No comments:

Post a Comment