Saturday, July 27, 2013

BLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAARGGH. Indeed

So update with me. I've been off hormone therapy for I dunno.. A week I suppose. I was off it for two weeks prior and went back on it because I thought I was getting a cyst. Stopped taking it again after a week because my joints hurt so bad I couldn't do my job. I have a desk job. I had severe cramping in my hands.
Well anyhoo I got a period. MY FIRST PERIOD IN A YEAR. It makes sense now why I've been on an emotional rollercoaster and really really really friggin tired. What I don't get is that my joints STILL hurt, and I get hot flashes and chills now. Night sweats are back with a vengeance too. I was actually not having those for a little while. Oh man. The cramping and pelvic pain isn't that bad though, and it's not very heavy either. Actually, as far as periods go, it's barely there. I had one day where it was bad and I just stayed in bed thinking about what it would be like if I was born a man. So anyways I'm typing away here and my hands and wrists are cramping up so I may add more later. Some endosisters think I'm perimenopausal. They may be right. We'll see what the doc says.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment