Namaste my friendly readers!!!!
Again, I am posting late at night. Can you guess WHY??? That's right.
My bladder.
My pee-pee.
It keeps me up. Today at work (in the office, at my sit-down job) I had to pee, no lie, EVERY HALF HOUR!
I don't know what causes this. It's been like that for a few days now. Even before bed, I don't allow liquids for 2-3 hours before but I STILL pee right before going to sleep, and every morning around 3 or 4, then 6 or 7, then 9 or 10 o'clock. SO ANNOYING!! I should set up a work-station right outside the bathroom door to make for faster and more convenient bathroom breaks! LOL!
I'm thinking this hyper-bladder is hormone related. I brought this up to my doctor and he couldn't figure out what was wrong. There's no infection, no anatomical abnormalities.. I'm only like this for one week a month really. He said that problems like this usually just affect post-menopausal women and that I'm the youngest person he's seen complain of this problem!
Yay!
I'm first!!
Hahahahha!
Well, it's only for a week so I will suck it up and be a big girl. It could be worse! it could always be worse. That's why I don't sit and complain about it. I find humour in it!
I am giving up diuretics (except the morning coffee that is ESSENTIAL to my BEING!!! Haha!) So no more pop, no lemons, no tea, nothing that will make me have to pee even MORE! That would just be crazy.
I should return to normal in a few days. In the meantime, I will avoid long trips to places that have no toilet!
Remember to wash your hands!!
Xoxoxo
M.
No comments:
Post a Comment